9 December 2015


"True courage is about being honest with yourself." 
- Mr. Robot -


The softness of the crème tinted walls and the romantic lace curtains remind me of my family house.
As I watch the sun slowly disappearing behind a row of trees, I see the colors that bring to my mind the endless summer nights that me and my dad spent, reading and listen to a particular album. We often sat, side by side, underneath the wisteria, with the soft notes of the Spanish guitar music seeping trough the open window behind us. I can't remember how many books I've read in this position, while the sweet smell of my mothers cooking reached us from the kitchen.

Listen, with me, to a couple of songs from the album Brazilian Portrait by Gerald Garcia which I shared below. 

...







"Just as a painter needs light in order to put the finishing touches to his picture, so I need an inner light, which I feel I never have enough of in the autumn." 
- Leo Tolstoy, to Nikolay Strakhov -


...